HOT ROD Power Tour
Driven by Continental Tire
- Friday, Aug 27, 2021 12:00 PM
**PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT WILL BE CONDUCTED FOLLOWING ALL LOCAL AND STATE-ISSUED GUIDANCE REGARDING COVID-19. SOCIAL-DISTANCING AND OTHER RELATED PRECAUTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF ALL ATTENDEES AND PARTICIPANTS.**
Celebrating 27 years in 2021, the legendary HOT ROD Power Tour Driven by Continental Tire will once again roll through the heartland of hot rod culture as it returns to five cities in the Midwest beginning Monday, Aug. 23 through Friday, Aug. 27, 2021. More than just a traveling car show, HOT ROD Power Tour is widely considered to be the finest high-end hot rod–based automotive tour in the world, bringing together more than 5,000 vehicles. Classic cars and hot rods travel city to city while performance car lovers and HOT ROD editors and photographers follow alongside the tour, all cruising through small town America like one big family reunion road trip. Participants can join for one day, two days, or be a HOT ROD Power Tour long hauler and join for all five days.
HOT ROD POWER TOUR 2021 SCHEDULE
- KICKOFF / Day 1: Monday, Aug. 23 - Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio
- Day 2: Tuesday, Aug. 24 - Montgomery County Fairgrounds, Dayton, Ohio
- Day 3: Wednesday, Aug. 25 - Lucas Oil Raceway, Indianapolis
- Day 4: Thursday, Aug. 26 - World Wide Technology Raceway, St. Louis
- Day 5: Friday, Aug. 27 - State Farm Center, Champaign, Ill.
Additional Ticket Information
Spectator admission is FREE!
Please stay tuned for announcement to be made in April for 2021 registration and package information HERE.