Food & Beverage Policies
The State Farm Center, Sodexo, and all other arena officials work diligently to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Please review our policies below to ensure all of our guests are served responsibly.
- All guests who appear to be below the age of 30 must provide a present, non-expired form of identification. I.e. State Drivers License, a pictured military I.D. or passport.
- Guest can purchase up to two alcohol beverages per person per transaction.
- Management reserves the right to end alcohol services at their discretion and reserves the right to stop serving a guest who may be intoxicated.
- Anyone passing an alcohol beverage to a minor will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- If any guest is consuming alcohol, and cannot provide valid identification to any authority of The State Farm Center, will be escorted out of the building.
- The State Farm Center and Sodexo reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
- No food, beverage or alcohol can be brought into The State Farm Center. Any attempt to bring alcohol or any other products into the Arena will be considered a violation of our code of conduct and may result in the guest be escorted out of the building, subject to arrest and any further opportunities to enjoy The State Farm Center in the future revoked.
- All guests must dispose of alcoholic beverages upon exiting the arena.
Sodexo collaborating with The State Farm Center has the vision to provide our guest with a variety of options when it comes to food selection. We will offer vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan options. We ask that no food or beverage be brought into The State Farm Center if you have a suggestion, dietary needs, or new creative ideas when it comes to food options.
Together we can become the leader in providing our guest with the best food options. We are committed and sensitive to any guest with any food allergy and will accommodate those needs.
Please do not hesitate to reach out, email or call 217-300-4081.