THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2020-21 SEASON ONCE IT IS AVAILABLE.
2019-20 Broadway Series Subscriber Benefits:
- THE BEST GUARANTEED SEATS – Subscribers have first access to available seats and secure the same seat location for every performance.
- NEW PAYMENT PLAN OPTION – New this year for the series renewal process! Pay for your series tickets in three installments: 34% when you renew, 33% August 1st, and 33% September 3rd.
- ADVANCE SALE OPPORTUNITIES – As a series subscriber you will have the first opportunity to buy tickets to related special events as well as priority access to all venue presales for concerts or events when applicable.
- FIRST ACCESS TO INDIVIDUAL BROADWAY SHOW TICKETS – Subscribers can now purchase individual show tickets during the renewal process. Seats will be allocated prior to the public on sale.
- VIP PARKING – All series subscribers will receive a VIP pass that allows access to a designated VIP area in the NW lot of State Farm Center. Please Note: The VIP pass does not grant entry to the lot, only access to the VIP area. A pre-purchased parking pass or payment upon entry to the lot is required.
- FREE TICKET REPLACEMENT – In the event your tickets are lost or stolen, they can be replaced for free.
Upcoming Broadway Events
Thanks to the following for sponsoring the 2018-19 WCIA 3 Broadway Series: